Effective Date: October 25, 2021
The Chamberlain Group LLC and its subsidiary and successor entities listed under “Data Controller and Contact Information” below (collectively, “CG”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) are committed to protecting your privacy. References in this policy to “CG”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data. This entity is also referred to as the data controller.
- Information You Provide or We Collect About You Directly When Using Our Services
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, which may include information defined as personal data, personal information, or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal data”).
For example, the personal data we collect from you may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal identifiers, such as name, mailing address and postal code, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, or government-issued ID number;
- Commercial information, such as credit or debit card number or other financial information (for example where you apply for a job with us and where permitted by applicable law);
- Employer-related information, such as your title and the company’s name, address, phone number, or employee ID number;
- Dealer ID;
- User account information, such as CG account number, user ID, or password;
- Information regarding the products or equipment or Services purchased;
- Information you provide to us about authorized users (e.g., guests or co-owners) who may have access to or be able to action your connected devices through one of our Sites or Apps. Information you provide about your authorized users may include their names or email addresses;
- Photographs (if you elect to upload one) or avatars which you choose to upload (if available); and
- Charges you incur and other information relating to your transactions.
Depending on the country in which you use our Services and subject to applicable laws, the personal data we collect from you may, for example, also include, but are not limited to:
- Biometric information, such as facial recognition;
- Video images and audio of you and those that come within range of your cameras; and
- Protected classification information, such as age, gender, nationality, date of birth, or marital status.
We collect such personal data directly from you through our Services, when, for example, you:
- Complete forms on our Sites or in our Apps. This includes information provided when you sign up for our products, services, newsletters, emails and other types of information material; when we process and respond to your inquiries related to products, tech data sheets, technical support and customer service; search for a retailer or dealer; or when you provide feedback on our Services;
- Register for an account on or otherwise use our Apps. This information may include, for example, registration data such as your name and email address or the connected devices you have installed;
- Provide to us information about authorized users (e.g., guests or co-owners) who may have access to or be able to action your connected devices through one of our Sites or Apps. Information you provide about your authorized users may include their names and email addresses;
- Correspond with us. This includes information and personal data contained in records and copies of your correspondence with us, including your participation in a survey or promotion, request for information, or when you otherwise contact us;
- Use or register one of our products or connected devices or Services. We collect details of actions you or your authorized users initiate through our Apps. For example, we will collect logs of when a garage door is opened or closed through the Services. This data may be available to other authorized users, depending on their level of permission, through device history logs within the App; and
- Purchase a product or service. We collect commercial information, such as credit or debit card number or other financial information.
- Information Collected from Third Parties or Other Sources
Subject to applicable law, we may obtain personal data or other information about you from third parties or other sources, and combine this information with the information we collect from and about you through the Services. Such information may include, but is not limited to:
- Information obtained through communications that you make through a third party, such as through our network of independent retailers and/or dealers;
- Information obtained through transactions you complete with us or our retailers, including charges you incur;
- Information about your credit history or other publicly available information about you from consumer reporting agencies;
- Any other information obtained through companies that have business relationships with us, such as our licensees, affiliates, and business partners; and
- Information, including your name and email address, provided by another user in order to invite you to set up an account as an authorized user of a connected device or one of our other products.
Subject to applicable law, we may also obtain information and personal data about you from other online sources, including when you connect with us through our official corporate pages on third party social networks (such as Facebook) or the “apps” on those pages. This information may include, but is not limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you through the Services.
- Information Automatically Collected
As with many other websites and “apps”, as you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, patterns, and connected device, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including resources that you access and use on our Services, the areas or pages of the Site or App that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site or App, traffic data, location data, logs, language, date and time of access, frequency of your return to the Site or App, other click-stream or Site/App-usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site or App, and other communication data;
- Information about your computer, mobile devices and internet connection, including your IP address, geolocation, operating system, software version, phone model, phone operating system, domain name from which you accessed the Services, and browser type;
- Device information, including the model, serial number, and technical information about the device you have installed and other information you choose to share about the product while using our Services, including but not limited to the device status for entryway products and logging information regarding device usage;
- Details of referring websites (URL);
- Details of actions you or your authorized users initiate with your connected devices through our Apps. Please note that this data may also be available to other authorized users, depending on their level of permission, through device history logs within the App, as described further in the “Information Sharing” section below; and
- Anonymized historic App data for programming testing purposes.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data that helps us improve our Services and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Determine traffic patterns;
- Count visits;
- Determine traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance and security of our Services;
- Help us to know which pages and content are the most and least popular;
- Observe search patterns to provide more intuitive navigation cues;
- Determine user frequency and recency; and
- Troubleshoot unexpected issues with your connected devices.
- Cookies Used on the Services
You can manage or disable cookies at any time not only by adjusting your device or browser settings but also at our
- For EEA Users: Information on Our Use of Google Analytics
If you have provided your consent at our
We use the function 'anonymizeIP' (so-called IP-Masking). If IP anonymization is activated on the Sites and Apps, your IP address will be truncated within the EEA. Only in exceptional cases will the whole IP address first be transferred to a server in the United States and truncated there. The IP anonymization is active on the Sites and Apps. The IP address that your browser conveys within the scope of these web analytics services will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
During your visit to our Sites and Apps, the following data may be collected:
- The pages you call up, your “click behavior”;
- Achievement of “goals” (conversions, e.g., newsletter registrations, downloads, purchases);
- Your user behavior (e.g., clicks, time spend, bounce rates).
- Your approximate location (region);
- Your IP address (in abbreviated form);
- Technical information about your browser and the end devices you use (e.g., language settings, screen resolution);
- Your internet provider; and
- The referrer URL (the website/advertising medium from which you came to this website).
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your (pseudonymous) use of our Sites and Apps to compile reports on the activities. The reports provided by Google Analytics are used to analyse the performance of our Sites and Apps.
The recipient of the data is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. More information about the contractual arrangements for the processing of personal data with Google can be found at https://privacy.google.com/businesses/processorterms/ and https://privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/. Access by US authorities to the data stored by Google cannot be ruled out.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of the Sites and Apps will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States or other countries outside the EEA. For more information about the safeguards implemented with Google for international data transfers, please visit https://privacy.google.com/businesses/processorterms/.
You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of our Sites and Apps (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by not providing your consent to the setting of the cookie at
You can also prevent the storage of cookies when using our Sites by configuring your browser software accordingly. However, if you configure your browser to reject all cookies, this may limit functionality on the Sites.
The legal basis for this data processing is your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time, with future effect, by accessing the cookie at
It cannot be ruled out that Google uses the data described in this section for its own purposes and links it to other data such as possibly existing Google accounts.
- Combination of Information
Subject to and in accordance with applicable law, we may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Sites and Apps, as well as information collected from other online sources or from third-party sources to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Services.
Below is information on how we process the information collected about you (including personal data), as well as the corresponding legal basis. We may process your information where the processing is:
- Necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract with you. For example:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us;
- To manage job opportunities at CG for recruitment and other HR-related purposes; and
- To validate, confirm, verify, and track your account, products or services (including to process payment card transactions, or to contact you about your account, products or services).
The personal data are necessary to enter and perform the contractual relationship with you. Without such information, we may not be able to enter into and honor the contractual relationship with you.
- Necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation.
- The processing of your personal data is a statutory requirement.
- Necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by a third party or us (to the extent it does not infringe on any individual’s fundamental rights and freedoms). For example:
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services (when you choose to do so);
- To keep our Services safe and secure.
- To provide you with technical support and to improve our content, products and Services;
- To provide you with information that you have requested and respond to your enquiries;
- To notify you of changes to our Services;
- If you are an existing customer, to communicate (including by email and SMS) with you to provide information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale or, where permitted by applicable law, negotiations of a sale to you;
- To protect the security and integrity of the Sites, Apps, and our business, such as by protecting against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Subject to applicable law and regulations, in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, to transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, personal data that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us;
- To anonymize historic App data for programming testing purposes;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To troubleshoot unexpected issues with your connected devices and other CGI products; and
- If you use any of the Sites or Apps to connect with third party services to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
The provision of our personal data is necessary to provide you with the respective service. Without such information, we may not be able to deliver the respective service to you.
- Pursuant to valid consent, depending on the country in which you use our Services and subject to applicable laws, provided by you, in order:
- To present the content from our Services in the most effective manner for you and for your device, and across different Services;
- To provide you with certain services in an App or on a Site or information about goods or services we feel may interest you. For example, to contact you with information, newsletters, promotional materials, and contests from CG or on behalf of our business partners, licensees, and affiliates. They may use a pixel tag or other similar technology to collect information about your visits to Sites and Apps, and they may use that information to target advertisements for our products and Services;
- To enhance your online experience if you are an user in the EEA, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to a Site or App, make the account usage and purchasing process faster and smoother and provide you with customized Site or App content, targeted offers, and advertising on Sites, Apps (including geo-targeted advertising), or via email, telephone, text message, or by mail;
- To recognize your online activities over time and across different Services and improve our content, products, and services; and
- For any other purpose where you have provided valid consent where it is legally required.
The provision of your personal data for such purposes is voluntary. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, simply do not opt in when we ask for your consent on the relevant forms or at Privacy Preference Center on our Sites or Apps where we collect your data. You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future and can always exercise your right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us as specified in the section “YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” or with regard to cookies, by managing your preferences via our Privacy Preference Center on our Sites and Apps.
Subject to applicable law and regulations, CG may disclose the personal data we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- With our affiliated companies, installers, retailers and dealers, including subsidiaries of such companies;
- With our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- With our agents, licensees, and other companies that assist us in providing a product or service to you, including, but not limited to, making your purchase and installation; providing you with customer assistance; processing and/or confirming your transactions; providing you with the services you requested; assessing creditworthiness; billing and collecting any amounts owed in connection with your account or products or services purchased; or recovering any monies due, such as through debt collection agencies;
- With our select licensees, affiliates, retailers and business partners that we believe may have offers of interest to you, including for their own marketing purposes;
- To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
- With authorized users of a connected device, which, depending on their level of permission, may receive your user profile data and have access to device history logs within the App. If you do not wish to share this data with other authorized users, you may decline the invitation you received to use the App;
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent when required by applicable law and regulations; and
CG may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information about you and other users with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses, without restriction.
CROSS-BORDER TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Unless otherwise required by law, CG will also erase personal data when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; when you withdraw your consent (where lawfulness of processing was based on your consent) and there is no other legal ground for the processing; when you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; when your personal data has been unlawfully processed; and when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
For example, CG will maintain basic information about your account for as long as your account is active, or warranty information for the life of the warranty. Similarly, CG will keep device state and logging information for 30 days, after which the data will be automatically deleted.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under applicable law and regulations, you may, at any time, exercise certain rights, as described below.
- For Residents of the European Union / European Economic Area
We remind you that you may at any time exercise certain rights you may have under applicable law and regulation, including the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data, which includes the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data and information related to how it is processed;
- The right to rectification or erasure of your personal data, which includes the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement, and certain rights to request us to erase your personal data without undue delay;
- The right to restrict or object to processing concerning your personal data, which includes restricting us from continuing to process your personal data under certain circumstances (e.g., where you contest the accuracy of your personal data, processing is unlawful, your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing, or you have otherwise objected to processing related to automated individual decision-making);
- The right to data portability, which includes certain rights to have your personal data transmitted from us to another controller;
- Where data processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- For Residents of California
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) (Civil Code Section 1798.100, et seq.) may provide consumers with specific rights regarding your personal data. These may include:
- Access to Specific Information: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal data over the past twelve months. Once we have verified your identity, we will disclose the specific pieces of personal data we collected about you, which will be made in writing and delivered through your account with us, if you maintain such an account. If you do not maintain an account with us, we will provide such information electronically, at your option, in a readily useable format that allows you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
- Deletion Request Rights: You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal data that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
- Personal Data Sales Opt-Out Rights: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal data. You can exercise this right by completing our web form.
To exercise the rights described above, it is necessary for us to verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal data relates to you. To verify your identity, we may ask you to provide your full name, telephone number, and address.
Only you or an authorized agent (“Authorized Agent”) may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal data. When an Authorized Agent is submitting a request on your behalf, we require your Authorized Agent to provide evidence of their entitlement, which must include information sufficient to identify you and the purpose of the request, and at least one of the following:
- written and signed permission designating the Authorized Agent to act on your behalf. You must verify your identity with us and directly confirm with us that you have provided the Authorized Agent permission to submit the request;
- evidence that you have provided the Authorized Agent with power of attorney pursuant to the California Probate Code; or
- proof that the Authorized Agent is a person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State and that you have authorized such person or business entity to act on your behalf.
Absent such documentation, we reserve the right to refuse to comply with third-party requests for information.
You also may make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
- Non-Discrimination: Unless permitted by applicable law, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights under the CCPA or applicable law, including by denying you goods or services; charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; providing you a different level of quality of goods or services; or suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods or services.
If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice or exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us:
- Click here to visit our Consumer Rights Requests web form
- Requests can be submitted by postal mail, phone or email to:
The Chamberlain Group LLC.
Attn: Compliance Department
300 Windsor Drive
Oak Brook, IL 60523
CG will confirm receipt of the request within 10 days and explain how it will process the request. CG will then respond to the request within 45 days. CG may require an additional 45 days (for a total of 90 days) to process your request, but in those situations, CG will provide you a response and explanation for the reason it will take more than 45 days to respond to the request.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from CG and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data for a Business Purpose
Categories of Personal Data
Categories of Third Parties
(e.g., name, address, email address, telephone, or mobile number)
Personal Records (e.g., signature, contact details, user ID, or other similar information)
Protected Classification Information
(e.g., age, sex, gender, nationality, date of birth, or marital status)
(e.g., credit or debit card number or other financial information, information about products or equipment purchased, or charges you incur and other information related to your transactions)
Audio or Visual Information
(e.g., video images and audio of you and those that come within range of your cameras)
(e.g., computer, mobile device, or other electronic device used to access a Site or App)
Internet Usage Information
(e.g., browsing time, cookie information, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, or website history)
User Account Information
(e.g., CG account number, information you provide to us about authorized users of an account who may have access to a connected device or App, photographs (if you elect to upload one), or avatars which you choose to upload (if available))
Inferences Drawn from Personal Data
(e.g., profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes)
Sales of Personal Data
We may have sold or disclosed for valuable consideration certain categories of your personal data to our business partners (e.g., integration partners that supplement our Services and to whom you choose to link one of our products or Services). The categories of personal data we disclose to business partners in this manner may include your personal identifiers; personal records; commercial information; internet usage information; and user account information. To exercise your right to opt-out of the sale of your personal data to our business partners, please complete our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” form or contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
Like many organizations, we engage services that deliver interest-based advertisements to you. In order to deliver these advertisements to you, we may make available or transfer your personal data (e.g., internet usage information, such as browsing history, online identifiers, such as an IP address, and inferences drawn about your use of ours or other services) to our marketing partners (e.g., entities that perform advertising or analytics services). To the extent that “sale” under the CCPA is interpreted to encompass such advertising and analytics practices, you may request to opt out by filling out our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” form or by contacting us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below. You also may adjust your device or browser’s settings to limit how your internet usage data and device data is shared with third parties. Please refer to the “Information Collection” section, subsection “Cookies Used on the Services”, for references to tools for adjusting your preferences.
- For Residents of Australia and New Zealand
Applicable Privacy Requirements
For users accessing a Site in Australia and New Zealand, applicable privacy requirements we comply with include:
- In Australia, the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) including the Australian Privacy Principles, the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (Cth) and applicable state/territory health privacy laws and any mandatory standards or industry codes; and
- In New Zealand, all applicable New Zealand laws, statutes and regulations, including without limitation the Privacy Act 2020 and the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007.
Using Personal Information
Storing and disclosing your Personal Information
Residents of Australia and New Zealand accessing and using the Sites are notified that your Personal Information may be held and processed overseas. Overseas countries where your data may be stored include the United States (as The Chamberlain Group LLC is headquartered in Illinois) and other locations where Chamberlain has operations. When we pass on or share your Personal Information in this way, we take steps to ensure it is treated in the same way that we would treat it and we comply with applicable law. Where reasonably possible, we seek to work with information and records from which Personal Information has been removed.
Requests for access to your Personal Information and complaints about privacy
You may wish to contact us to request access to your Personal Information, to seek to correct it or to make a complaint about privacy. Our contact details are set out below.
We will respond to your request for access to Personal Information we hold about you as soon as we reasonably can, including if we are unable to provide you with access (such as when we no longer hold the information).
We do not impose any charge for a request for access, but we may charge you a reasonable fee for our costs associated with providing you with access and retrieval costs.
For complaints about privacy, we will establish in consultation with you a reasonable process, including timeframes, for seeking to resolve your complaint.
- For Residents of Canada
Applicable Privacy Requirements
For users in Canada accessing a Site or App, applicable privacy requirements we comply with include: the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, (S.C. 2000, c. 5), An Act to promote the efficiency and adaptability of the Canadian economy by regulating certain activities that discourage reliance on electronic means of carrying out commercial activities, and to amend the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission Act, the Competition Act, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and the Telecommunications Act (S.C. 2010, c. 23), the Unsolicited Telecommunications Rules, (Canadian Radio-television Telecommunications Commission Telecom Decision 2007-48, as amended) and applicable provincial privacy law and any mandatory standards or industry codes.
Using Personal Information
Storing and disclosing your personal information
Residents of Canada accessing and using the Sites are notified that your personal information may be collected, stored and processed by CG and its service providers located in other countries, include the United States (as The Chamberlain Group LLC is headquartered in Illinois), Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, the Benelux, Southern and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Central and South America, Singapore and China. When we transfer your personal information in this way, we take steps to ensure it is treated in the same way that we would treat it and we comply with applicable law. Where reasonably possible, we seek to work with information and records from which personal information has been removed. If you would like to receive more information about our use of service providers globally, please contact us at the address listed below.
Requests for access to your personal information and complaints about privacy
You may wish to contact us to request access to your personal information, to seek to correct it or to make a complaint about privacy. Our contact details are set out below. To guard against fraudulent requests for access and deletion, we will require information that we determine is sufficient to allow us to confirm the identity of the person making the request before granting access or making corrections.
We will respond to your request for access to personal information we hold about you as soon as we reasonably can. Your right to access is not absolute. We may refuse access as permitted under applicable Canadian law, including in situations where access:
- May disclose:
- The personal information of another individual ; or
- Trade secrets or other business confidential information;
- Is subject to attorney-client or litigation privilege or a professional privilege or obligation;
- Does not exist, is not held, or cannot be found by CG;
- Could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual; or
- May harm or interfere with law enforcement activities or other investigative or regulatory functions of a body authorized by statute to perform such functions.
We do not impose any charge for a request for access, but we may charge you a reasonable fee for our costs associated with providing you with access and retrieval costs. Where you are granted access and you demonstrate that the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, we will correct or supplement it, as applicable.
For complaints about privacy, we will establish in consultation with you a reasonable process, including timeframes, for seeking to resolve your complaint.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Any information you may disclose in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on a Site, App, or other third-party website that the Site or App may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal data in these public areas. We reserve the right to remove any posting or content in a posting at our sole discretion.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct our Sites or Apps to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal data from, children under the age of 13 (or 16 where applicable by law). If we learn that a child has provided personally identifiable information to a Site or App, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from the files of such Site or App. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at privacy@Chamberlain.com.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site and App visitors. While we make every reasonable effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
YOUR OPTIONS AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you have any additional questions concerning access to or updating your personal data, please contact us at the information provided in the “Data Controller and Contact Information” section below.
DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- For individuals in the U.S. and Canada, contact us by postal mail, phone, or email at:
The Chamberlain Group LLC
Attn: Compliance Department
300 Windsor Drive
Oak Brook, IL 60523
- For individuals in the EU or EEA, contact us by postal mail, phone, or email to:
+(49) 681 87080-0
Dr. Sebastian Kraska Rechtsanwalt,
IITR Datenschutz GmbH
80331 München, Germany(49) 89-1891-7360
Sitz: Eschenrieder Str. 62c, 82194 Gröbenzell
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München
Handelsregisternummer: HRB 170081
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Sebastian Kraska
USt.-ID. GmbH: DE256675995
USt.-ID. RA: DE814144498
- For individuals in Australia and New Zealand, contact us by postal mail, phone, or email to:
1/75 Epping Rd
North Ryde, NSW, 2113
- For individuals in the Middle East, contact us by postal mail, phone, or email to:
Attn: Compliance Department
300 Windsor Drive,
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Ordinary Mail - Middle East:
PO Box 454495